Socitm Advisory Streamline Contracts with Workiro
Socitm Advisory share how Workiro has helped them to speed up processes more than twice over!
Socitm Advisory, a leading consultancy in the public sector, excels in delivering transformative programs that enhance public services. As a NetSuite customer, they prioritise unified systems and streamlined processes to support their expanding teams. With a doubling staff count in three years, they focus on empowering HR & Resourcing with efficient contract signing and streamlined onboarding documentation.
Streamlining Work for Faster Productivity
Socitm Advisory's skilled and experienced team were being hampered by the limits of traditional tools, like email, which aren’t designed to manage and track structured processes efficiently, and certainly not at scale. Providing a solution that encouraged both collaboration and self-service was a priority.
- Responsibility was on the candidate to sign and return documents - this created a sense of uncertainty for the team around where each candidate was in the recruitment process and took the control away from the Socitm team, as well as requiring unnecessary effort from the candidate.
- Contracts would be sent via email to candidates, leading to a lack of consistency in the quality of returned copies. Common human errors like missing signatures, illegible scanned documents and slow responses all meant additional work for everyone involved.
- Chasing candidates and team members to complete tasks was mentally draining and easy to forget - adding unnecessary stress and wasting time.
- Signed documents had to be saved and filed manually, usually done so in personal folders, making access difficult for other people in the business when needed.
- Socitm's highly skilled team were constantly hampered by the failings of traditional communication tools like email (which is notoriously hard to track).
- The team had to work across multiple apps to get stuff done, increasing the risk of important tasks slipping through the net.
Using Workiro has helped the Socitm team to optimise their processes and unlock greater scalability.
- Signature templates have been utilised to allow others in the business to send the HR team contracts for approval - saving time spent on admin, speeding up the process, and ensuring consistency.
- The Microsoft Office add-in enables the quick and easy transfer of contracts and emails into Workiro from Word and Outlook, ready for signing - freeing up more time for meaningful work.
- Candidates now receive a secure Workiro message in their inbox when Socitm sends them a task to complete. Contracts can be signed in a couple of clicks and forms completed with ease. Ensuring a positive candidate experience and consistency in returned documents for Socitm.
- Read notifications, reminders and nudges prompt candidates and team members when they have a task to complete - providing visibility to everyone and helping to speed up the overall process.
- Any contract or previous conversations with a candidate can be found next to that connection in Workiro and NetSuite, providing a single source of truth. This enables easy retrieval of information and documents for anyone in the business with the appropriate permissions.
- Custom branding and threads enables seamless communication between Socitm and candidates - enhancing the customer experience and encouraging faster responses.
Book a Discovery Call
Want to find out more about how Workiro works? Book a zoom-based discovery call with one of our experts who’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have, to ensure Workiro is the right fit for your business needs.